Open a file or directory on the remote system.
int FtpAccess(const char *path, int typ, int mode, netbuf *nControl,
- Specifies the name of the remote file or directory to
- Specifies the type of transfer to be performed. FTPLIB_DIR
performs a terse directory. FTPLIB_DIR_VERBOSE performs a verbose
directory. FTPLIB_FILE_READ opens a remote file for reading.
FTPLIB_FILE_WRITE creates a remote file and readies it for
- Specifies the transfer mode as FTPLIB_ASCII or
- A handle returned by FtpConnect().
- Specifies the address to store a pointer to the created data
FtpAccess() opens a remote file or directory and returns a
handle for the calling program to use to transfer data.
Returns 1 if successful or 0 on error.